- This event has passed.
Upcoming Events 7-25-21
Return to Worship
• The Legacy Center is now open for in-person worship on Sundays at 8am! You are required to wear your mask at all times, while inside the building. We encourage you to remain at home if you are not feeling well.
Family Care Group
• “As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by failing to pray for you”… 1 Samuel 12:23. Each month your Family Care Group contacts you via phone call or email to lift up your concerns and your needs to the Lord. During the month of July all members are encouraged to demonstrate their appreciation to their assigned family care group leader and their assistants by contacting them and praying for their specific concerns or needs. To verify the names and phone numbers of your assigned leader and assistants, please contact email@example.com or the Church’s Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org. There’s still time to make the call!
Schedule for July
• During the month of July there will be no Noonday or Evening Bible Study and no Friday Night Chat.
Quarterly Business Meeting
• All Kettering members are encouraged to attend our Quarterly Business Meeting today at 9:45am.
• There will be no Sunday School, New Members Class, or Young Adult Power Hour today.
Back to School Youth Service
• Calling all children, youth and young adults to join us on Sunday, August 8th for our Back to School Youth Service. Experience a great time of worship featuring our very own Youth and Children’s Choirs and a special Back-to-School Prayer for all those returning to school in the fall.
Wellness Overview Seminar
• 2020 was a stressful year for most of us. Some of us gained weight, stopped exercising, and stopped getting our regular checkups. Now it’s time to take care of your health! The Health and Wellness Ministry invites you to a free Wellness Overview Seminar on Saturday, August 14th from 10am-1pm. Our featured healthcare professionals include a nutritionist, an OBGYN, and a certified fitness instructor. Discover wellness, where better choices equals a healthy lifestyle. Remember to dress comfortably, bring a large towel, and get started on your health! Point of Contact is Lena Stepp at email@example.com
Men’s Huddle “Maintaining a Healthy Heart”
• Heart disease is the leading cause of death among men in the United States. Come join the men of Kettering and Dr. Aubrey Grant (with Georgetown University/MedStar Washington Hospital Center) on Saturday, August 21st from 9am – 11am as we discuss the risks of heart disease and ways to mitigate those risks and maintain a healthy heart. This virtual event is free to all men, however registration is required to provide you with the Webex link.
Pearls of Purpose
• Pearls of Purpose is a one-year program for girls ages 13-18. It is designed to create a venue where they can be exposed to and cultivated by distinguished women of God and other professionals in becoming precious “pearls” of distinction, and empowered through the teaching of Godly principles. The program begins on Tuesday, September 28th and the cost is $200. Parents, please register your young ladies here. Registration ends Sunday, September 5th.
• Please dress comfortably and respectfully during the summer months.