- This event has passed.
Upcoming Events 7-18-21
Return to Worship
• The Legacy Center is now open for in-person worship on Sundays at 8am! You are required to wear your mask at all times, while inside the building. We encourage you to remain at home if you are not feeling well.
Family Care Group
• During the month of July all members are encouraged to demonstrate their appreciation to their assigned family care group leader and their assistants by contacting them and praying for their specific concerns or needs. To verify the names and phone numbers of your assigned leader and assistants, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the Church’s Administrative Assistant at email@example.com.
Schedule for July
• During the month of July there will be no Noonday or Evening Bible Study and no Friday Night Chat.
Virtual Vacation Bible School (VBS)
• Attention Kettering Members and Friends! As a reminder, Virtual Children’s Daytime VBS continues tomorrow – Friday, July 23rd from 10am to 12nn; Be sure to click the link you received and if you don’t have the link, please contact either Pastor Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or Minister Ryan Richardson at email@example.com.
Missions Ministry Baltimore Outreach
• Members of Kettering Baptist are invited to join alongside the mission team on Saturday, July 24th from 8am to 3pm to participate in a community festival outreach event in South Baltimore. We ask that you arrive at KBC no later than 7:45am as we will depart promptly at 8am. Transportation will be provided. If you are interested in attending, please confirm by this Tuesday, July 20th. For more information, contact Mack Harrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Discipleship Training Ministry (DTM) classes will begin on Monday, July 26th. All adults are encouraged to make an investment, in themselves, to be further equipped as a disciple who can GO and make disciples. If you’re still interested in attending, please contact Pastor Williams at email@example.com.
Brenda B. Jones Scholarship
• Attention Senior High School graduates attending college in the fall! In memorial tribute to Sister Brenda B. Jones, Brother Arnell Jones and family, are offering a scholarship in the amount of $500. Specific details, contact information, criteria, and instructions are on the KBC website. All applications are due tonight no later than midnight. The scholarship will be announced on Sunday, July 25th.
Quarterly Business Meeting
• All Kettering members are encouraged to attend our Quarterly Business Meeting on Sunday, July 25th at 9:45am. This meeting will be hybrid, meaning it will take place via Webex videoconference as well as in person, simultaneously. All members planning to attend, whether in-person or virtually, are required to register so that you can receive the minutes to be approved. Registration closes Friday, July 23rd. The registration form is on our website…ketteringministries.org.
• There will be no Sunday School, New Members Class, or Young Adult Power Hour on Sunday, July 25th.
Wellness Overview Seminar
• 2020 was a stressful year for most of us. Some of us gained weight, stopped exercising, and stopped getting our regular checkups. Now it’s time to take care of your health! The Health and Wellness Ministry invites you to a free Wellness Overview Seminar on Saturday, August 14th from 10am-1pm. Our featured healthcare professionals include a nutritionist, an OBGYN, and a certified fitness instructor. Discover wellness, where better choices equals a healthy lifestyle. Remember to dress comfortably, bring a large towel, and get started on your health! Point of Contact is Lena Stepp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pearls of Purpose
• Pearls of Purpose is a one-year program for girls ages 13-18. It is designed to create a venue where they can be exposed to and cultivated by distinguished women of God and other professionals in becoming precious “pearls” of distinction, and empowered through the teaching of Godly principles. The program begins on Tuesday, September 28th and the cost is $200. Parents, please register your young ladies here. Registration ends Sunday, September 5th.
Please dress comfortably and respectfully during the summer months.