- This event has passed.
Upcoming Events 11-21-21
New Legacy Center Worship Service Times
• Beginning Sunday, January 2, 2022, the new service times for Adult Sunday School, New Members Class, and Young Adult Power Hour will be 8:45am – 9:45am. The new times for in-person Worship Service, Children’s Church and Nursery will be 10am. Continue to connect with us: In-person or virtually via our Website, Facebook, and YouTube.
• You are required to wear your mask at all times, while inside the building, and we encourage you to remain at home if you have a higher than normal temperature or are not feeling well.
New Year’s Eve TikTok Challenge
• Get ready Kettering Baptist Church for an exciting New Years’ Eve Competition for the whole family. We are asking everyone to send in a short video clip “TikTok style”, that is no longer than 60 seconds, with your whole family singing and dancing to the song “Blessings on Blessings” or B.O.B. by Anthony Brown. Videos will be judged on Creativity, Costumes and overall Originality. All video submissions should be emailed to: email@example.com by Sunday, December 5th. During our New Year’s Eve Service the top 5 videos will be shown and prizes given out to those winners. Don’t miss this great opportunity to get the family together and have some fun. For more information and questions please contact Music Director Josh Copeland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Circle of Comfort
• For those of us who have lost a loved one, this can be a difficult time of year. All adults grieving the loss of a loved one are invited to join the Circle of Comfort as we discuss “Surviving the Holidays”. The sessions are virtual and will take place from 10am to 12noon on Saturday, December 4th (Part 1) and on Saturday, December 18th (Part 2). You may join the sessions via the WebEx link on our website.
MMCDC Gifts of Hope
• Manna Ministries Community Development Corporation (MMCDC) continues to make a difference through its annual Gifts of Hope program for the Upper Marlboro and Baltimore communities. For those sponsoring a child, we have emailed the child’s wish list to you. At this time we are continuing to accept monetary donations which can be made on our website: mannacdc.org. As a reminder, Christmas gifts purchased for the children being sponsored will be collected on Sunday, December 12th following service in Conference Room 149. Thank you in advance for being a blessing to many of the children that are in need this Christmas.
Discipleship Training Ministry (DTM)
• Attention DTM participants! On Sunday, December 12th at the 8am service, we want to officially recognize those who have been steadfast, unmovable, and abounding in their achievement of completing a DTM Level Course. If you completed a level and have not been contacted, please inform Pastor Williams via email at email@example.com.
Church Council Meeting
• The next Church Council meeting is Monday, December 6th at 7pm. Ministry leaders, please be present or have a reliable representative attend the meeting.
New Members Fellowship
• Calling ALL new members! There will be a New Members Fellowship for all who joined KBC in 2021. Please join Pastor & 1st Lady Sterling, the Church Council, and your Family Care Leader for this virtual event on Saturday, December 18th from 12noon to 2pm. Registration is required.
• This Wednesday, November 24th, there will be no Noonday Bible Study, Evening Bible Study, or Awana. The Church Administrative office will be closed this Thursday, November 25th, and Friday, November 26th.
• Saturday, November 27th has been set aside as “Sanctified Saturday” a day when all members are strongly encouraged to put aside all ministry activities to spend quality time with their family and friends.
• As you begin your holiday shopping; please remember: Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase to a charitable organization when you shop on AmazonSmile. If you haven’t done so already go to smile.amazon.com and select Kettering Baptist Church as your charitable organization. Thanks in advance for your donations.