- This event has passed.
Attention parents and guardians! Awana resumes in-person this year! Join us on Wednesday nights beginning September 14th from 7pm – 8:30pm. Awana is open to children (potty-trained) Pre-K – 12th grade from September through June. Participants will go through an exciting curriculum learning more about Jesus Christ while enjoying game time, snack time and other special events. Registration begins next week and there will be a virtual option for those who live out of state. The registration fee of $30 per child covers the entire program including uniform and handbooks. Pleas register your child(ren) here.
Awana is a weekly Bible program leading kids to know, love and serve Christ. We partner with parents as they seek to help their children build lives on the Word of God. Our vision is to reach boys and girls with the Gospel of Christ and train them to serve Him.
Awana stands for “Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed” and is taken from 2 Timothy 2:15 “Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”
¨ Below is a description of the different clubs:
· Cubbies (Pre-K & Kindergarten): Cubbies learn the basic truths about God, Jesus and salvation through fun handbooks, picture teaching cards and more.
· Sparks (1-2 Grade): Sparks ignites a child’s curiosity to learn about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ.
· T&T (3-6 Grade): T&T teaches kids the truth of God’s Word, trains them to follow Him and practice His grace.
· Trek (Middle School): Trek challenges students to wrestle with the three questions they are facing: “Who am I? Why am I here? Who’s with me?”
· Journey (High School): Journey establishes students as lifelong disciples through a deep study of God’s Word and mobilizes them to live with Godly perspective and evident faith.